· Our God is the Triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
· God created the whole universe by His Word.
· Jesus Christ is true God, begotten of the Father from eternity and true man, born of the Virgin Mary.
· Jesus Christ was willingly crucified on the cross for the punishment of our sins, rose from the dead, ascended into heaven and will come again to bring the ones who believe in His forgiveness into eternal life and condemn those who do not believe.
· The Holy Spirit dwells in all who believe in Jesus Christ as their Savior. He empowers us to live in a manner that will make our world a better place through the fruit of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control
· The entire Bible, the Old Testament and New Testament, is the inspired, infallible and inerrant Word of God and is the only source and authority for all matters of faith and life.
· In the Sacrament of Holy Communion, Christ's body and blood are really present in, with and under the bread and wine. We partake for the forgiveness of sins and to strengthen our faith.
· Christ commanded us to go and tell everyone about His love and to baptize all people (including infants). In Baptism God brings faith into our hearts, forgives our sins, promises to be our heavenly Father, and sends the Holy Spirit into our hearts.
We believe God has called us to love Him and others.